Monday, September 24, 2007

MGM




One of the great things about working at Disneyworld is that when you are bored, you get to go play at Disneyworld! My roommate Jennifer and I both had the day off, so we just went to MGM for a couple of hours. It's great that we have enough time to play that we can just roam the shops and take pictures. Outside of Star Tours they have a speederbike that naturally I had to take a picture on, (while eating an icecream cone, of course). And I thought of Dad when I saw this old car. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger natalie brady said...

WHat in the heck is a speeder bike?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I knew you'd take a picture on that.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Fuller Family said...

Fun it looks like you are having a great time!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter