Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You remind me of the babe

Well this isn't a well updated blog. I guess I haven't done anything interesting since September of last year. Right now I am reading the end of a Guinever trilogy, (for the third or is it fourth time?) and am depressed that Arthur is about to die. It is my goal in life to find an Arthurian novel where he DOESN'T die. Maybe I'll have to write one and keep it happy.

My sister Julene has promised to me that I can raise her first child when it turns sixteen IF she and Gabe have to move to Japan and it doesn't want to go. Or that her niece Makenna doesn't want to raise it. Then it can be MINE. This is our formal contract. I will never forget.

Pam and Julene are watching Full House right now with adoring eyes. I am horrified.

1 Comments:

Blogger natalie brady said...

ugghugggghhhh!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter